Tuition Equity Provision Virginia In-State Tuition Rates Application
- Complete this application if you seek in-state tuition rates under the tuition equity
provision for students who completed high school in Virginia for at least two years
(Code of Virginia 23.1-506 A10;Tuition Equity Provision)
- Submit two years prior Virginia 760 state income tax returns. Please be aware that
additional documents in support of student's claim may be requested.
- Note: Students eligible for this provision will not be granted state financial aid.
- Completed applications must be received prior to the first day of the term.
Applications received on or after the first day of the
term will be considered for the subsequent term.
- If you have questions, please contact the office listed below:
Office of Graduate Admission